Please refer to my 1 November 2006 and 2 November 2006 post.
Lets revise our Olevels Social studies again.
How similar are these sources?
*SCREAMS.
i cant believe this is happening!
Qiaoru is down with chickenpox :O
And I see a big watery bubble on my leg D:
Gosh, same date!
And the chickenpox virus is here again to steal, kill and destroy!
I was wondering where on earth would there be such coincidental things. Firstly it was Olevels, and now A levels?
I seriously pray that i wont have the same type of post on 2 November 2008 D:
I dont have any other symptoms of chicken pox up till now. No fever, no sore throat, no headache. Maybe just tiredness, plus that water bubble on my leg starring at me, UP TILL NOW. i dont know if im really having chickenpox AGAIN, but it seems like so.
I think its because last year when i was having olevels i took the medicine to suppress my chickenpox and so now i dont have enough immunity to prevent it from coming back the second time. Wo zhen de you na me suay mah? Its just a difference of one year D:
Im feeling really angry. If its really chickenpox, it means that i'll have to miss Arise and Build service for another year! The thought of this makes me wanna
And you know what? MY ORAL PRESENTATION!!!
Please pray for the chua sisters. The chickenpox virus is irritating! :(
I know my Lord is able to carry me through.